ANIMALS

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I've Been Tagged


I've been tagged by my dad: My dad has a website it's called www.environmentalrepublican.blogspot.com


Four jobs I've had in my life:I rake leaves, shovel driveways, chores and wash cars.

Four movies I could (and do) watch over and over:
I could watch King Kong, Harry Potter, Master of Disguise and Kicking and Screaming.

Four places I've lived:Rancho San Diego, CA, El Cajon, CA and Marlton, NJ.

Four fiction books I can't live without: Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing, The Great Quarterback Switch, Dog Bones and The Get Rich Quick Club.

Four non-fiction books I consider essential: The Animal Dictionary,Take Me Out To The Ballpark,The Complete Book Of Animals and Juggling Step-By-Step.

Four TV shows I love to watch:Full House, Football, Spongebob and Drake and Josh.

Four places I've been on vacation: Disneyworld, Ocean City, NJ, Fort Lauderdale and Mount Laguna.

Four Favorite Foods:Chili, Burritos, Nachos and Ice Cream.

Four Websites I visit daily: Mine, www.juggling.org, www.environmentalrepublican.blogspot.com and www.target.com.

Four places I'd rather be: 2 Houses down, a baseball game, a 311 concert and Florida.

Four albums I can't live without:Linkin Park Live in Texas, 311, Chili Peppers Greatest Hits and 3 Doors Down.

Thanks to Kipper for passing this on.

I tag: Max and Terri Goon

3 Comments:

  • You could've picked a better picture than that one, buddy.

    By Blogger Scott, at 5:56 PM  

  • That's cool, bud. You still look like me, unfortunately.

    By Blogger Scott, at 7:26 PM  

  • Shayne - your dad said, you liked my name so you tagged me next. My mom's maiden name is Dingleberry. Just thought you'd want to know. (ps I like the picture of your folks!)

    By Blogger Terri, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home