ANIMALS

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Save the manatees


Save the Manatees because manatees come up to the surface and that's why boats are one of the manatees worst enemies.I really thank
The manatees are
vulnerable they will become extinct
if you do not help. So save the manatees and be part of nature.
Many people are going to be part of this so if you don't join you're
making the biggest mistake in you're life because your not going to help or be part of this program. So please help the manatees.
Update: Thanks to Katinula I learnd that manatees are endangered because they come up so close to the surface of the water. Then that's when boats do something very horrible... they run them over. I really thank Katinula because I learned something from her.

1 Comments:

  • I'm with you Shayne. Did you know that manatees are also sometimes called 'sea cows' because of their gentle nature and slow movements (just like real cows!). They are also very curious about humans and sometimes swim close to the surface of the water. Thats why one of the biggest dangers to them is boats.
    Good blog, I love animals.

    By Blogger Katinula, at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home